Most Recent Blog Posts

2 Ways to Show Direct Service Connection.

Veterans Benefits Attorney Chris Attig discusses approaches to establishing service connection by Direct Service Connection.

read more

Requesting Service Medical Records

Your military health records can be ordered through the NPRC and the VA, and can be done by letter, fax, or online. To properly request your records, and to ensure you get the records you are looking for, you will need to know the two major categories of military...

read more