In 2007, I filed my own VA claim. I got so pissed off at how complicated it was – even with my law degree – that I vowed to make a change.
Fast forward 8 years …
….I’ve written over 700 posts teaching YOU how to Take Back the Power in Your VA Claim. I’ve published 11 eBooks and 2 full-length training videos.
Over 45,000 of you – Veterans and Survivors, attorneys and agents and VSO reps – stop by each month to discover the secrets, tips and methods I teach.
You come from internet searches and email links….Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. You come from all corners of the globe.
That’s an amazing thing when you stop to think about it – tens of thousands of Veterans, coalescing around a single Vision: to Take Back the Power in Our VA Claims.
Earlier this year, I asked myself….is that ALL we can do?
Can the Veterans Law Blog do MORE?
Here’s what I decided:
The Veterans Law Blog WILL Do More.
I’m not going to stop giving you quality information on how to properly develop, prove and appeal your VA Claims.
I am actually going to give you MORE.
I am going to:
- Produce MORE types of information – Video Blog, Podcasts, etc.
- Make it easier to FIND that information … without advertisements and pop-ups
- Hire Veterans and their family members to assist with customer support issues.
- Visit Veterans Groups around the US to speak on Veteran’s Benefits issues.
- Establish a Grant program to help Veterans start their own businesses.
- Reorganize as a 501(c) non-profit so your subscriptions are tax-deductible.
- Employ agents and attorneys trained to help Veterans file and properly develop VA claims – ideally, at no cost to the Veteran.
Some of this can be done in just a few weeks. Some will take months. Some will take years.
But one thing is absolutely certain…..
…..I Can’t Do It Alone.
To do it all…the Veterans Law Blog needs YOU.
When you subscribe to the Veterans Law Blog, you provide the fuel to propel the Veterans Law Blog Forward.
With the support of each Veteran that uses this site, the Veterans Law Blog will stop being “just a blog” ….
…..and will become a powerful weapon in the battle to Change the Way Veterans Experience the VA Claims Process.
Will You Join Me on the Battlefield?