The “Get it ALL Now Bundle”
3 Reasons this Package is Our BEST Value:
- You're Going to Get EVERYTHING we publish: all our videos, training guides, field manuals and ebooks
- You can do it in a single - secure - purchase
- You're Going to Save a chunk of money
Here’s What You Get in a Single Secure Purchase:
- 9 Field Manuals (Downloadable eBooks you can use on all your devices)
- 3 Training Videos (over 4.5 hours of streaming video)
- Access to the VA Claims Basic Training Video Course (Estimated 2-4 Hour Video Training...a $129 Value...to be released in Fall 2016)
- Access to the "How to Get & Use Your VA C-File Video Course (3 Hours of Video Training plus 14 forms...a $125 Value.)
- 50% coupon on an Annual Premium Membership on the Veterans Law Blog
You Save $159 by Getting it All NOW:
- Save 30% off the cost of buying all the books and videos separately
- $50 off the cost of a Premium Annual Subscription to the Veterans Law Blog ($50 Savings)
[cc_product sku=”every-vlb-product” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]
[toggle title=”Click here to see All the Veterans Law Field Manuals (eBooks) You Will Get………click again to hide” class=”in”]
#1: VA Sleep Apnea Field Manual
In over 165 pages of information, I will teach
* How to Prove Sleep Apnea Claims using my “4 Pillars Method”
* Common Veteran Errors in Veterans VA Sleep Apnea Appeals and Claims
* How to Put it All Together – the 5 Most Common Service-Connection Scenarios.
#2: Service Connection Field Manual:
Many Veterans don’t know all 5 Paths – and fewer know how to assert more than one legal theory of Service Connection in their VA Claim.
This Veterans Law Guide explains all 5 Paths to Service Connection, so that you can better understand which might apply to your claim.
#3: VA Claims Process Field Manual:
Begin to understand that the VA Claims Process is a ladder – not a Hamster Wheel.
This Veterans Law Guide will help you “choose your battlefield” in the 3 major stages of the VA Claim and Appeal.
#4: 10 Veterans Court Cases Every Veteran Should Know.
Veterans Court Cases are more than just boring statements of law and legalese: they teach us how to prove and win our claims.
This Veterans Law Guidebook teaches the 10 Cases that Every Veteran Should Know.
#5: VA Claims Evidence Field Manual (The Secret to Proving Your VA Claim).
You can’t win your VA Claim or Appeal without evidence.
And my experience is that the Veterans that submit a certain type of evidence get their VA decisions more quickly.
I will teach my method of using 5-Star Lay and Medical Evidence to prove a VA Claim or Appeal – and share my unique Lay Evidence Worksheets and Sworn Declaration forms.
#6: 5 Reasons that the VA Keeps Screwing Up Your Claim
In the 7 years, I’ve looked at HUNDREDS — if not THOUSANDS — of C-Files in cases that the VA has denied a Veterans benefits.
There are patterns showing why the VA Keeps screwing up your VA Claims!
Here are 5 ways to break those patterns the VA isn’t going to share!
#7: How to Choose a VA Claims Attorney
I see it all the time – a Veteran gets in over their head in their VA Benefits claim, and then scrambles to find an attorney. Often, they make a choice that may not be ideal for their claim.
I teach Veterans 8 Things they should know before hiring an attorney in a VA Benefits Claims. Included is a 30-question checklist to use when interviewing attorneys.
#8: TDIU Field Manual
Rather than overwhelm you with lawyer-talk, legalese, and convoluted analysis, this eBook presents the core information that a Veteran filing for TDIU needs to know.
This eBook will help you understand the process, law and strategy of the average TDIU claim – written in plain English.
#9: DRO Case Study
In this case study, the Veteran got to his DRO hearing and was told that his Major Issue – Ischemic Heart Disease resulting from exposure to Agent Orange on the Korean DMZ – was not on appeal.
This Case Study is a helpful look into how the DRO Process can help you achieve a positive outcome.
If you are going to submit lay evidence, wouldn’t you rather the VA give it full legal weight? Of course you would.
Use a Sworn Declaration form that my law firm uses to add lay evidence to the Veteran’s appeal….the sworn declaration – according to 28 USC § 1746 – carries the same legal weight as a notarized affidavit.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Click Here to See All the 90 Minutes of Streaming Video Included……..click again to hide”]
#1: How to Get & Use Your VA C-file! (3 hr Streaming Video, with 14 downloads!)
This 3 hour video, broken into 10 easy-to-follow lessons, teaches you what your c-file is, where the VA keeps it, why you need to get a copy, how to get it, how to organize it, and how to USE the C-file to Take Back the Power in your VA Claim, including:
* INCLUDES My never-before-released C-File Review Template form and instructions (just like the one I use on every C-File at my law firm)
#2: How to File a VA Claim
This may be the most information anyone has ever put together in a single tool on this topic. With the purchase of this video, you will receive:
* 54 Minute Video giving Step-by-Step Training
* 57 Page Workbook with over a dozen forms, templates, worksheets, & checklists
* My ONE-OF-A-KIND VA Claims Map
* Much More.
#3: Get to the Point! (Streaming Video)
This 25 minute video gives you MY 5-step method to persuasive writing. I use it in all of my cases, and for all of my clients. I’ll teach you
* How to Make your VA Claims Arguments MORE Persuasive.
* How to give the VA written documents that are more clear, concise
* How to use your writing to MAKE the VA want to issue a decision in your Claim.
* How to outline your writing, the facts you should add to support your argument
* How to Tell the VA exactly what You Want.
* PLUS – 7 Tips for Editing your writing that will fix 80% of the problems in your VA Claims arguments.
* This package Includes a 50% coupon to your first year Annual Membership on the Veterans Law Blog (a $50 value)