If you think that Veterans get the run-around from the VA, you have no idea what a Veteran’s Surviving Spouse and Dependents Go Through.
The Problem starts with misinformation about the benefits available to Veterans Survivors and Dependents.
I want to set the record straight in this Veterans Law Guidebook.
Here’s what I plan to teach you:
* What VA Benefits ARE available to Veterans Surviving Spouses and Dependents.
* Which claims do – and do not – “die” with the Veteran.
* All about Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Claims.
* Accrued Benefits – the big money that the VA NEVER tells survivors about.
* Survivors Pensions.
* Steps you need to take IMMEDIATELY after your Veteran passes away.
* Burial Benefits, Health Care, Educational Benefits and other Federal Benefits available to Veterans Surviving Spouses and Dependents.
* Evidence needed in Survivor Benefits Claim
* Much, much more.