I Want YOU to Put Your VA Sleep Apnea Claim to Rest!
And I Will Teach You What the VA Doesn't Want You to Know about Winning Sleep Apnea claims.
This is an email from an Army Special Forces Operator without multiple tours in Afghanistan:
"By the time I was on my 3rd tour to Afghanistan, all I could think about was getting home and getting sleep. I was exhausted."
"The irony is that when I got home, I couldn't sleep.
I frequently have sleep paralysis. I don't dream anymore. My wife said that I kicked her in my sleep - sometimes very violently. I am less rested now, during my reintegration phase, than I ever was in combat."
HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Veterans are being diagnosed with Sleep Apnea.....
....and Sleep Apnea is NOT just a disease of the obese.
In fact, there's pretty GOOD evidence that Sleep Apnea is CAUSING Veterans' obesity!!
There are 39 medical conditions that are KNOWN to cause Sleep Apnea...medical conditions that are common in our Veteran community: PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury, damage to the back and neck, diabetes....and many more.
The VA is in a state of denial when it comes to Sleep Apnea in the Veterans Community.
Between 2013 and 2014, the BVA denied 3 out of every 4 Sleep Apnea appeals.
It's Time to Put an End to this problem.....
Discover Everything I Know About VA Sleep Apnea Claims
My VA Sleep Apnea eBook is over 165 pages long, and has 12 Chapters LOADED with information:
* Why It is Important to get your VA Sleep Apnea Service Connected NOW!
* 5 Chapters explaining how to build each "Pillar" of your VA Sleep Apnea Claim - from diagnosis to nexus.
* 2 chapters explaining VA Sleep Apnea evidence in detail - including how to add Lay Evidence to give your VA Sleep Apnea claim WINGS!
* I will show you the 4 MOST Common VA Sleep Apnea claim scenarios and how to prove each scenarios
* I will tackle the most Common Errors that Veterans make in Sleep Apnea claims .... and how YOU can avoid them.
But this is just the TIP of the ICEBERG!
But Will this Book REALLY Help You?
Ready to See if this eBook will help YOUR Sleep Apnea Claim?
If so, Follow these 3 Steps:
Click the Orange Button below and register to get free information by email...including a FREE excerpt of Chapter 1 of the VA Sleep Apnea eBook.
Discover the benefits and value that the VA Sleep Apnea Book - and the Veterans Law Blog - has to offer you in your VA Sleep Apnea claim.
Decide for yourself if you want to purchase a copy of the VA Sleep Apnea eBook. There is NO obligation.