Select Page

Most Recent Blog Posts

Requesting Service Medical Records

Your military health records can be ordered through the NPRC and the VA, and can be done by letter, fax, or online. To properly request your records, and to ensure you get the records you are looking for, you will need to know the two major categories of military...

read more